Saturday, September 14, 2013

Time to share ;)

Bad times good times. 
Definitively in the last couple of weeks I had very good moments reading and I scored three 5stars books in a row! Here my lucky strikes:

Fairy queen becomes Elves Queen, showing her claws, and Prince Charming chooses to be Prince Philip. No, it isn't a Once upon A time story! It's an amazing story about good changes and everlasting love. 
Message to the female MC: Go! Jen, go!
Message to the male MC: Hey, Mr. Sellers I'd the impulse to hit you with your caveman's club a couple of time but (As a reader I'd the privilege to have a look in your mind so I knew that your bossiness it was only a way to hide your insecurities) I would leave you walk away unharmed ;)

---------

I fall in love with the couple in this  book:
   

A rock star and his regrets.
He promised her all:
“You’re forever my girl.”   

“Hey, Jojo?” he yells.
“Yeah.” I yell back.
“I’m going to marry you someday.”

Then he run. And came back after ten years, creating havoc in her life o.O

It's an emotional second-chance love story, a boy who'd to find himself, a smart heroine, a strong group of supporting loving characters: a wonderful story, indeed.

----------

The third 5stars was the sequel of Forever my girl. And this time the 5stars are all for Harrison :) He has really the patience of a saint ;)

   

I expected a life of music.
I expected to raise my son.
It took one look to make everything change.
I never expected happiness.

I never expected to find her.
I never expected to feel desire.
I never expected I’d be a family man.
I never expected to be loved.
I never expected to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment